Scaffold Cuplock System
Our scaffold cuplock systems are ingenious socket type steel scaffolds equipped ith cuplock ledger blades. The cuplock system allows multi-angle connections for diagonal and horizontal scaffold installations, making them suitable for the various requirements of different building facades. Cuplock systems are widely used in industrial applications for construction, maintenance, chemical processing, oil refining, aviation, shipbuilding, etc. Cuplock systems feature flexible assembly, allowing for multi-size positioning options. The vertical standards match with metric horizontal pieces of various specifications.
The following are all components of the cuplock system:
- Cuplock systems feature a simple joint structure, good overall stability and reliable self-locking function, making them better suited for safe construction.
- Flexible form and wide application.
- Cuplock and the member bar of the cuplock scaffold are integrated as a whole, which prevents loss and wear costs of the parts and facilitates easy on the job management.
- Components feature robotic automatic inert gas shielding arc welding to ensure the remelting quality, beautiful weld seam, and strength of the system.
- According to the testing results from American ELEMENT laboratory, cuplock system deviation is much lower than 10% required by OSHA standard on deviation; the 3-layer cuplock system has a maximum loading capacity of 127585lbs; each cuplock standard has a safe load of 7975lbs (a safe factor of 4:1).
Coronet Scaffold Group is one of China's largest and most qualified scaffolding manufacturers.
Thanks to Coronet's inspiring group of team members, we have grown from a small scaffolding producer started in 2004 to one of the largest and most successful suppliers of scaffolding equipment in China. We have worked diligently over the years to make Coronet Scaffold the success that it is today, and we look forward to future opportunities to grow and innovate.